Thursday, July 15, 2010

Two more things: I LOVE Adobe Acrobat. I'm applying for another painting apprenticeship, this one in Hartford, CT. They wanted me to email them my portfolio, but the pdf I have is too big to attach to an email. So today I downloaded Acrobat and compressed the file and it went from an enormous 46000K to a quite-respectable 6000K. I love it.

Secondly, as we were walking out tonight Matt and I were confronted with the snack table which held a box of Munchkins (doughnut holes from Dunkin Donuts). We decided it needed to be cleaned off before the show tonight, and looking inside there were two Munchkins left. I took one and offered the other to Matt. But he declined, saying that he needed to "preserve his girlish figure". I cracked up. The history of that phrase in our family made his comment even funnier.

1 comment:

  1. Did he get that from you, or come up with it on his own? Anthony now regularly remarks on the priority of preserving his girlish figure. He's also adopted "Who shot John?"

    ReplyDelete